The Singapore Nautical Institute (SNI) is a member organisation dedicated to the public interest and development of nautical science in all its branches.
Fri, 29 September 2017 SNI Gala Dinner at the Grand Ballroom, Orchid Country Club. Read more about this event.
To join us in this celebration, download your table booking form today!
The SNI 38th AGM was held on Fri, 17 May 2017 at the Tessensohn Room, Singapore Recreation Club. For election results, click here.
- Encourage and promote a higher standard of qualifications, competence and knowledge among those in control of seagoing craft, including non-displacement craft.
- Facilitate the exchange and publication of information and ideas on nautical science, to encourage research therein and to publish the results thereof.
- Establish and maintain appropriate educational and professional standards of membership.
- Promote and maintain the standard of professionalism of its members.
- Co-operate with any appropriate Government departments and other competent bodies or authorities, and with universities and other educational institutes and authorities in the furtherance of education and training in nautical science and practice.
Click here for SNI Constitution